When: 30-JULY 2023, 2:00-2:45 PM (Museum Open 12:00-4:00 PM)
Where: St. Charles County Veterans Museum 410 E. Elm Street, O’Fallon MO 63366
- Patriotic Music By “St. Louis Youth Ambassador Ensemble Orchestra Group. Music begins shortly before 2:00.
- Master of Ceremonies – Chris Christifulli (Korean War Era Veteran)
- Color Guard, Marine Corps League #725
- Posting of Our Colors
- Pledge of Allegiance
- National Anthem
- Invocation – Chaplain, Bob Blake, USMC, Vietnam Veterans Association
- Speaker: Thank You, Stephen Park, Lafayette High School Senior
- Guest Speaker Steve Loon, former President Korean American Association.
- Terry Bryant, State Commander of the Korean War Veterans of Missouri.
- Laying of Wreath.
- Rifle Salute
- Closing comments – Chris Christifulli and Art Minor.
- Refreshments (Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chips) & Museum Tours.
- Korean War Veterans Association #6
- Charles County Veterans Museum
- Marine Corps League #725
- VFW Post #5077
- Am Vets Post 103
About the Event:
Korean War Veterans Day is observed each year on July 27th honoring Korean War Veterans and their families. Approximately 150,000 troops from South Korea, the United States, and participating U.N. nations were killed in the Korean War, and as many as one million South Korean civilians perished. Join us to honor those men and women that served their country and perished in the Korean War. May we never forget!
For more information, please contact Jim Higgins @ museum office: 636-294-2657.
You can download the pdf by clicking the link below.